Sunday 7 June 2009

'Kal Kissne Dekha'the first major release after the end of the two-month


New Delhi (PTI): With 'Kal Kissne Dekha' slated to become the first major release after the end of the two-month long deadlock between producers and multiplex owners, newcomer Jackky Bhagnani hopes to cash-in on the hunger of the die-hard cinelovers.

"I feel God is by my side as my film will be the first movie to release from the united forum and with the strong movie watching culture that we have here it is definitely going to work in our favour. As a newcomer I couldn't have asked for a better release date," Jackky told PTI in an interview.

The film, which has been directed by 'Bhootnath' fame Vivek Sharma, was to release on May 29 but it postponed due to the stand-off between multiplexes and Bollywood producers-distributors over profit sharing issue. It will now release on June 12.

"We postponed the release as it looked like the strike would end soon. If the film releases in multiplexes, I reach more people, which is good for a new actor like me," Jackky says.

The debutant says he is part nervous and part excited as the release date of the film approaches.

"I have worked hard for this film and I am very happy and excited that it is finally releasing but I feel nervous also. It is a feeling and emotion difficult for me to describe," he says.
From:www.hindu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment