Tuesday 9 March 2010

Bollywood Star Deepika Padukone Is Not Size Zero

As she walks graciously on the ramp for designer friends Shantanu Nikhil on the third day of Lakme Fashion Week 2010, must say Deepika looked drop-dead gorgeous in that new ‘Motochic’ creation with a fuller figure.

Once India’s top ramp model and also a Kingfisher girl, Deepika proudly shuns the size zero fad as she asks, “Correct me if I am wrong, but I personally feel that the Indian body type is not cut out to be size zero. I am not size zero and I don’t believe in that either.”

And she further answers herself. “I believe that it’s nice to be little full and have a nice shape,” as she tells a news agency.

Well, couldn’t believe the words coming from a girl who was once pencil thin, but the shapely change on her is better for sure. In fact, her recent Maxim shoot also proved that.

The actress, who is also looking the same curvaceous self in the movie Housefull believes that, “an actress gets a role for her performance and not the body type.”

Well said, Deeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment