Thursday 25 March 2010

Disha Pandey shares similarity with MGR?

Disha Pandey shares similarity with MGR?

March 25, 2010


Disha Pandey, who created waves with the film ‘Thamizh Padam’, is trying to make her mark in kollywood and for that she has been seeing Tamil films to learn Tamil language as soon as possible and also to make her well known to the industry.

Disha says “Believe me or not, I have watched 70 Tamil films so far. And I am not missing even a small snippet on Tamil cinema that appears in the media. Guess I will be able to do a thesis on Kollywood soon.”

She further adds, “I share a similarity with MGR. Both of us were born on January 17. Like this, my mind is full of interesting trivias on Tamil film industry. I can host a Kollywood quiz right now.”

On speaking about her film ‘Thamizh Padam’, she says “The entire team was so bubbly. We had a great time while shooting for the film. I am happy to know that ‘Thamizh Padam’ has become a super hit and a movie to reckon with in Tamil cinema.” [Way]

No comments:

Post a Comment