Monday 29 March 2010

Lady Gaga Doubting Ex Boy Friend

The April issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, upon which she graces the cover, features music superstar Lady Gaga recounting an old boyfriend who doubted her.

One she's not divergent to rubbing her success in the face of now.

"I had a boyfriend who told me I'd never succeed, never be designated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I'd fail," the singer recounts.

Gaga adds, "I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee at the f**king deli without hearing or seeing me.'"

Some might call that quote arrogant, but it's hard to blame her for relishing that just a bit, given how hard she worked to succeed, and then stay at the top.

GaGa Ooh La La

Someone dared to doubt this.

She also says she "ate sh*t for so long" trying to make it in music and "I've always been delusional determined to the point where people don't understand me."

Hopefully Matthew Williams, her current beau, is not one of those people. He's worked with her for so long, we imagine they click professionally and personally.

Also noteworthy is the conservative lingerie she wears on the Cosmo cover.

After all, we're talking about a girl with crazy, avant garde style, who wears hair phones, masks, bulges in her pants and ...

Lady Gaga can definitely pull of a variety of bizarre and regular style choices. We expect her to show likewise flexibility and prolonged existence in the world of music, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment