Friday 26 March 2010

‘Siddarth recommended me’ - Padmapriya

‘Siddarth recommended me’ - Padmapriya

March 26, 2010


Few actors purposely went away from Kollywood as the film industry here is brimmed with mass hero images and lots of egoistic approach between them. Actor Madhavan can be a perfect illustration and so is Siddarth, who just acted in couple of Tamil films and flew all the way to Telugu and Hindi films.

Actress Padmapriya, who recently made her Bollywood debut with ‘Striker’, says, ‘I must thank Siddarth for having offered me a role in his film. It was Siddarth, who recommended me after watching some of my films. I will continue acting in Hindi films only if I come across meaty roles. It’s not like other actresses just picking whatever they’re offered with…’

The actress has won laurels across all the regional languages for her commendable performance. (KT)

No comments:

Post a Comment