Saturday 19 June 2010

ACTRESS GOPIKA

 

 

Gopika Hot facts in Biography

 

 

# It was director Tulasi Das who introduced hern to the films through his “Pranayamanithooval” and he also changed her original name Girly into “Gopika”.


# The hot actress loves dancing and learnt classical dance from her teacher Kamalher.


# She was Crowned as Miss College during her farewell.


# Her dream was to be an airhostess but landed into the film industry, She claims that she never wanted to be an actress


# The Miss Thrisoor beauty contest was turning point in her life. Though she did not win the title, she stood as the first runner up in the contest.


# She did her own dubbing for her movies in Malayalam, Telugu and Tamil.


# So far she worked for Malayalam, Telugu, Tamil and kannada movies


Gopika got married to an Indian doctor Dr. Akilesh, who is based in Ireland, on July 17th 2008 at Saint Mary’s Church in Kothamangalam, Kerala.

Tamil Actress Gopika quotes

# “First of all I don’t consider myself as a top actress. My entering film is only accidental. I do not believe in these ‘number games’. So I do not really crave to reach to top. I will do my work and leave the rest to God. ”


Gopika best movie list

 

 

Malayalam Movie list


  • For the People [ Bharath , Gopika , Narain ]

  • Chanthupottu [ Dileep , Gopika , Lal , Bhavana , Indrajith ]

  • Twenty:20 [Mohanlal, Mammootty, Suresh Gopi, Gopika]

  • Veruthe Oru Bharya [Jayaram, Gopika]

Tamil Movie list


  • Autograph [ Cheran , Gopika , Kanika , Mallika , Sneha ]

  • Ponniyin Selvan [ Ravi Krishna , Gopika ]

  • 4 students [ Bharath , Gopika , Narain ]

  • Kana Kandaen [ Srikanth , Prithvira j, Gopika , Vivek ]

  • Thotti Jaya [ Simbhu , Pradeep Rawat , Gopika ]

Telugu Movie list


  • Naa Autograph [ Ravi Teja , Gopika , Bhoomika Chawla , Mallika , Kanika , Prakash Raj ]

  • Letha manasulu [ Srikanth , Kalyani , Gopika , Raghunadha Reddy ]


Gopika, the young actress from Kerala, made it big in Tamil due to the huge success of Cheran’s Autograph. Back home her Malayalam film 4 the People’s success gave her the much needed break. Fortunately, for her, two hit films were remade in Telugu and those too become hits. She has arrived in all the South Indian languages. 


One film old! You have become so popular! Comment
It’s all God’s gift! I never expected this. The offer which I got in my first Tamil film itself was too good. Thanks to Cheran sir! Cheran sir came to Allepey for location hunt for his film Autograph. He was looking out for a new ‘mallu’ girl for that particular character. Production executive Kabir showed my photos among other 5 girls. He selected me and assured that this role would be a talked about which has come true today. I was made to dub my own voice after so much of coaxing because it was Malayalee girl's role.


You appeared so goodie...goodie in your first film! From the promos of your next film Kanaa Kanden, it appears you have taken to glamour!
No way would I do very glamourous role. In KK, it goes well with the story. I think you are talking about a particular song picturised on me and hero Srikanth. It’s a situational song. Actually in the original context the song is sung by the newly married in the bedroom. Since we felt it would not suit me, the director KV Anand changed it to outdoor duet. He also promised that he would take it in a subtle way. I took him for confidence. But I have not even worn any revealing dresses in that song.




Though you are a Malayalee, Gopika looks perfect Telugu girl was the general feel of audience who watched Naa Autograph. How do you feel about it?
I was elated and it was because of the powerful character. Also it was a remake, and I was very comfortable. The success in Tamil gave confidence in Telugu.



Heard your younger sister is also being launched in Tamil!
My sister Gliny is getting lot of offers. She has just completed her plus2. Seriously there are no plans to launch my little sister in films.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment