Tuesday 29 June 2010

‘I haven’t reduced my salary for Kamal’: Trisha

‘I haven’t reduced my salary for Kamal’: Trisha

June 29, 2010



It is well known that beautiful actress Trisha is playing a lead role opposite Kamal Haasan in the latest flick titled ‘Manmadhan Ambu’ and the shooting is going on at brisk pace in Paris. It was heard from some of the sources that Trisha had reduced her remuneration for the film. But the actress denies the rumors and says “I have not reduced my fee for the Tamil film as compared to the Hindi film. Rumours that say I have are all untrue. For me the story is always more important than the money.

My role opposite Kamal in ‘Manmadhan Ambu’ is a dream come true. I lost the chance to act with him in ‘Dasavataram’ and ‘Marma Yogi’. He wanted me to co-star with him in ‘Manmadhan Ambu’ and that is being realized now. In Hindi film ‘Khatta Meeta,’ I play the role of a straightforward Corporation Commissioner.

It is directed by Priyadarshan. He is my guru. When he invited me to act in the film, I was only too happy to.” [WaY]

No comments:

Post a Comment