Tuesday 8 June 2010

‘I’m ready to wear a bikini’; says Shammu

‘I’m ready to wear a bikini’; says Shammu

June 8, 2010



The ‘Kanchivaram’ and ‘Mathi Yosi’ actress Shammu is going great these days. She is flooded with hand full of projects in all the industries. It was heard that she will be a part of Samuthirakani’s new film and apart from that she has two Telugu and one Malayalam films in her hand.

The actress said “Right now, talks are in progress with director Samuthirakani for a Tamil film. I am happy with the response I have been getting here. People here are kind, caring and trustworthy.”

Shammu who is acting in Prakash Raj’s new production venture ‘Mayilu’ says that she is very happy and proud to be a part of this project and acting with National award winning actor for ‘Kanchivaram’.

Shammu further says “I am ready to wear a bikini if the script demands it. Is there anything wrong with wearing a swimsuit when you go swimming?”

No comments:

Post a Comment