Thursday 10 June 2010

Shriya speaks on her upcoming films!

Shriya speaks on her upcoming films!

June 10, 2010



The stunning actress Shriya who has acted with all the lead actors in the industry has established a brand image for herself. She said that though some of her Tamil films did not do well, she is busy in both kollywood and tollywood.

While speaking to the media, the actyress says “My upcoming Tamil film ‘Chikku Bukku’ is a full length comedy film. The whole story revolves around Aarya and me. The audience will see a bubbly Shreya is this film. I liked my role very much. The audience and fans will also like my role. There is no second heroine. Hindi actress Amirtha Rao’s sister is acting in this film. She is doing a guest role in this film. I need not say that whose role has significance.

Many are asking me whether I am acting in ‘Roudram’. There was some news recently. I also got the news. I am acting in this film. The first schedule of this film is over. I did not participate in the shooting. The next schedule of the film is to commence in the month of July.

I will take part in the shooting. With regard to the English film ‘What’s Cooking,’ it was produced with the purpose of screening it in film festivals. It has already participated in many festivals. As a first stage my dream was fulfilled in acting in a film produced by Deepa Mehta. I believe that I will be acting in a film directed by her shortly.

Currently I am acting in a Telugu film Don Seenu which has Ravi Teja in the lead role. I have also danced for a song in the film Puli directed by S J Suryah. I danced for this important dance because the music was composed by A R Rahman.” [WaY}

No comments:

Post a Comment