Wednesday 14 July 2010

South Beauty Actress Meera Jasmine


Meera Jasmine is one of the most beautiful actress presently acting in South Indian Film Field. As Meera getting popular there are many photos coming up on daily basis. Watch those hundred faces of Meera Jasmine! She is laughing, smiling, crying, roaring and yelling! In this blog you will find several web shot images of Meera Jasmine. What these beautiful photos and follow the links to Meera Jasmine Photo Galleries and enjoy. Your valuable comments are expected!

Name     Meera Jasmine / Meera Jasmin
 
Nick Name     Jas
 
Date of Birth

Feb 15, 1984
 
Birth Place     Kuttapuzha , Kerala, India

Religion     Christian
 
Height
    5′3″
 
Eye colour     Black
 
Hair colour
    Black
 
Father     Joseph Philip
 
Mother     Aleyamma
 
Brother     George
 
Schoool Days     Mar Thoma Residential School, Thiruvalla, Kerala
 
Languages known
    English, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada
 
Hobbies     Music, Movies
 
Favourite actors     Rajini, Mammotty
 
Favourite Actress     Arundathi Ray
 
Favourite Dress     Saree
 
Favourite food     Fish Curry
 
Malayalam first movie
    Soothradaran ,2001
 
Tamil first movie     Run , 2002
 
Telugu first movie     Run , 2002
 
Kannada first movie     Mourya , 2004
 
Awards
    National Film Award for Best Actress , 2003
 
Profession     Actress , Model
 
Address     Plot No. 50, Stage-2, J.P.Nagar, R.SP/O, Thiruvalla. Ph: 0473- 2630504


Hot facts in Biography

# The malayalam actress Meera Jasmine was in a family which had no connection with the film industry. Nobody encouraged her to act her in movies, infact everyone opposed it initialy. Her entry into films was quite unexpected. She was introduced by Lohithadas who is famous Malayalam director . She accepted a film offer against her father’s wishes.

# She offered prayers and paid bow to Lord at Raja Rajeshwara temple at Taliparamba in Kerala where the entry of non-Hindus is prohibited. This lead to a controversy as sparking off a protest by Hindu devotees. Later, she had paid Rs. 10,000 as penalty to the temple authorities.

# It is reported that she will be marrying U. Rajesh, a mandolin artist. Meera and Rajesh have formally confirmed the love they have for each other. However, according to Meera Jasmine, she would marry Rajesh only after two years, so that her on-going film commitments are over.

Major awards of Meera Jasmine

    * 2002, Filmfare Best Female Debut (Tamil), Run

    * 2003, National Film Award for Best Actress, Paadam Onnu: Oru Vilapam

    * 2003, Kerala State Film Award for Best Actress, Paadam Onnu: Oru Vilapam

    * 2007, Kerala State Film Award for Best Actress, Ore Kadal.

Meera Jasmine quotes

# “Generally, I do not do any preparation or rehearsal. I think about the character a lot so that I become the character in my mind. Then, I start thinking like her. Even my body language changes.”

# “I felt very happy when I won the state award. Honestly, I did not even think of winning a National Award. I felt I would be too ambitious if I started dreaming about it. God saw to it that I got that too.”

# “There is no background of art in my family. Nobody encouraged me to dance or act in plays when I was in school. I did not know I had this talent. Like all girls, I wanted to learn dancing when I was young but since that was not done in my family, I did not. I belong to a very orthodox family and dancing is total anathema there. My father was dead against me acting but my mother, sister and brother were with me. In fact, I returned the advance thrice before finally saying yes! Today, my father is a proud and happy man! ”

# “I have always been linked with my heroes and they call me the ‘Queen of Gossips” . I have taken them in my stride and now nothing dithers my spirit. I work hard and that’s it. People who write such gossips will keep quiet after sometime. And I have never walked out of any film as some reports indicate.”

Meera Jasmine best movie list

Malayalam Movie list

    * Soothradharan [ Dileep , Meera Jasmine ]

    * Paadam Onnu: Oru Vilapam [ Meera Jasmine , Mammukoya ]

    * Rasathanthram [ Mohanlal , Meera Jasmine , Bharath Gopi , KPAC Lalitha , Innocent , Oduvil Unnikrishnan , Jagathy Sreekumar , Mamukkoya ]

    * Vinodhayathra [ Dileep , Meera Jasmine , Parvati Menon , Sita  ,  Mukesh ]

    * Ore Kadal [ Mammootty , Meera Jasmin , Ramya Krishnan , Narain]

    * Calcutta News [ Dileep , Meera Jasmine , Vimala Raman , Indrajith ]

Tamil Movie list

    * Run [ R. Madhavan , Meera Jasmine , Atul Kulkarni , Vivek , Raghuvaran , Anuradha Hassan ]

    * Bala [ Shaam , Meera Jasmine , Raghuvaran ,  Thilakan , Karunas ]

    * Aayudha Ezhuthu [ R. Madhavan , Siddharth Narayan , Surya Sivakumar , Meera Jasmine , Trisha Krishnan ,  Esha Deol , Janagaraj , Bharathiraja ]

    * Kasthuri Maan [ Prasanna , Meera Jasmine , Raghuvaran , Thilakan , Karunas ]

    * Sandakozhi [ Vishal , Meera Jasmine ,  Lal , Rajkiran , Suman Shetty ]

    * Nepali [ Bharath , Meera Jasmine , Prem , Sangeetha , Santhanam ]

Telugu Movie list

    * Gudumba Shankar [ Pawan Kalyan , Meera Jasmine , Sayaji Shinde ]

    * Bhadra [ Ravi Teja , Meera Jasmine , Pradeep Rawat , Prakash Raj , Linda Arsenio ]

    * Yamagola Malli Modalayindi [ Srikanth , Meera Jasmine , Venu , Reema Sen ]

Kannada Movie list

    * Maurya [ Puneet Rajkumar , Meera Jasmine ]

No comments:

Post a Comment