Monday 14 March 2011

Look who is learning to make love to Vidya Balan



First-timer Tusshar Kapoor to undergo lovemaking workshops for Dirty Picture

He may have worked in films that have adult-rated content but Tusshar Kapoor has never had to indulge in lovemaking scenes on screen. Until now.

The actor features in his sister Ekta's production of Dirty Pictures, a biopic on South sex siren, Silk Smitha, starring Vidya Balan in the lead role.

He plays the only man Smitha truly loved and is slated to shoot intimate scenes with Balan sometime soon.

To help him lose his inhibitions, didi Ekta has suggested rigorous workshop sessions with the lead actress, where the two will get emotionally and physically comfortable around one another.

Tushar confirms, "It's true I'm doing the film. But I trust my director Milan Luthria enough to know he will make the content aesthetic.

There's a lot of intense passion in my relationship with Vidya Balan.

I play the only guy who accepted her for what she was and insisted that she keep her career out of their relationship."

Workshops with Vidya would be vital since Tusshar doesn't know her that well. "She acted in Ekta's Hum Paanch ages ago.

That's how I remember her. People are saying she's older and that we will be mismatched. That isn't true. I'm a year older. We'll work towards looking compatible on screen."

Curiously Tusshar doesn't figure in Ekta's other big production, the Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai sequel.

"I didn't suit any of the parts. Besides, I don't have to be part of all our home productions, " he chuckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment