Saturday 25 April 2009

tamil actor vijay vetaikaran latest news anushka will play as lead heroine with tamil actor vijay next movie vetaikaran

Anushka made her entry in Tamil film by pairing with Madhavan in the film Rendu. After this she became busy in Telugu films and rose to great heights. Her latest film Arundhathi fetched crores of rupees pushing back the films which had super stars in Andhra. This film was dubbed in Tamil and is running successfully till date. Because of this Anushka is coming once again to act in Tamil films. She has been signed to pair with Vijay in the film Vetaikaran. Many more films are being offered to her.

While speaking about pairing with Vijay, she said, “Vijay is a great actor. He can dance superbly. It is a great pleasure for me to act with him. I was made known to Tamil audience through the film Rendu. My dubbed film Arundhathi made me more popular here. This film has earned me a lot of female and children fans. Now I will attract the youth through the film Vetaikaran.”

No comments:

Post a Comment