Tuesday 16 June 2009

Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor loves her newly attained stardom


Mumbai: Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor loves her newly attained stardom and is absolutely unapologetic about it (unlike many).

For Sonam, stardom is a new and novel experience. She said, ‘It's a lovely experience and that's why I became a film actor. I always wanted this name and fame for myself.'

She explains that only being an actress is not what she aspires for. Sonam said, ‘I wanted to act and be something. If I only wanted to be an actor, I would have done theatre. But I actually wanted to be a star and I make no bones about that'.

Although Sonam is barely two films old, the actress has already gained enough recognition to make a place for her in the top league.
From:www.samaylive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment