Thursday 18 February 2010

‘I live for Prabhu Deva’ - Nayanthara

‘I live for Prabhu Deva’ - Nayanthara

February 18, 2010



It looks like few journalists have been permanently vigilant on Prabhu and Nayan. They’re almost behaving like the Vodapone puppy roaming behind the pair. Here’s news about them reported by such a reporter….

Last Friday Prabhu Deva and Nayanthara had gone to a theatre in Chennai to see the Hindi film My Name is Khan which has Sharukh Khan and Kajol in the lead roles. They celebrated the Valentine’s Day in Chennai day before yesterday. There is also news that they will be getting married soon.

Recently while speaking to the media in Kerala, she said,” If I like a person I will do anything for that person. Many are asking me why I have tattooed Prabhu Deva’s name in my hand. I don’t understand what people think. We are living for people who live for us. That is the truth. This will apply for everyone. I am also doing this. I am not bothered about what others think of me. Many are also asking me about my marriage. I am currently acting with Arya in the Tamil film Boss Engira Bhaskaran. I am also acting in Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada films. I have not thought of marriage for time being.” (KT)

No comments:

Post a Comment