Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lekha Washington - Yes for Bikini, no topless

Lekha Washington - Yes for Bikini, no topless

February 3, 2010



Lekha Washington mesmerized the young souls with her skimpy costumes as she appeared in SS Music Channel. Now with her transcended career into film industry, Lekha has no ideas about getting back to small screen ventures. Says Lekha: ‘I had to continuously reject many offers in Kollywood since; the directors kept approaching me with similar roles of a sister. I am not here to be only sister, but as the film’s heroine as well.’

‘There are more calls about my bikini act in a Hindi and it had happened in a film which I debuted before foraying into Tamil film industry. My body physique was appropriate for the costume and hence I picked the deal. Apparently, when they asked me to come up with a topless shot, I blatantly refused it as it stirs up vulgarity…’ adds Lekha, who’ll be seen sharing screen space with Jai in an untitled film directed by Pushkar-Gayathri. (KT)

No comments:

Post a Comment