Monday 22 February 2010

Sana Khan slams down Simbhu

Sana Khan slams down Simbhu

February 22, 2010



Sana Khan is currently pairing with Bharath in the film Thambikku Indha Ooru directed by Badri. This film is being produced by V K Media. Sana Khan while speaking about her cinema experience said,” I was acting in ad films in Mumbai. Simbhu called me to act in the film Kettavan.

But since that film was delayed I got the opportunity to act in the film Silambattam. I came to cinema through this film. Simbhu is my mentor in cinema. I became famous in Tamil Nadu because of him. I am donning the role of a city girl in the film Thambikku Indha Ooru. When I go for training to Singapore I meet Bharath. Romance blossoms between us. The film has come out well. It was pleasant experience acting with Bharath. He helped me a lot to do my role well…”

Bharath while speaking said,” This film Thambikku Indha Ooru will be a different kind of film in my cinema career. I am a youngster living in Singapore. I come to India in search of my lover. This film will be a stylish one.” (KT)

No comments:

Post a Comment