Friday 6 November 2009

Nichole in her native place

Nichole in her native place

November 6, 2009


The shooting of the Naikutty which has Nicole in the cast has been completed. The shooting of her next film commences in January.Because of this Nichole has gone to her native place Pune to celebrate Christmas. Nichole said,” I am donning the role of a bubbly and lively village girl role in this film. There was a lot of scope for acting in this film. So I had happily acted in this film.

I got lot of offers for acting in glamour roles. But I refused them. The shooting of my next film will commence in the month of January. So I decided to spend my time with my relatives and celebrate Christmas in my native place. I am planning to act in Malayalam, Telugu and Hindi films next year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment