Friday 29 January 2010

Divya’s humble request to Ajith Kumar

Divya’s humble request to Ajith Kumar

January 29, 2010



Actress Divya Spandana is fleeing with her feet over clouds with the rechristened name bringing her more fortune. ‘I hate being called as ‘Kuthu’ Ramya’ says Divya, who’s now pairing with Jeeva in ‘Singam Puli’. Soon after the film’s release, she has planned to sign more Tamil films…

When asked her about flying down to Bollywood, she said, “It’s a good idea. But I love to remain herein Tamil film industry as it’s a challenging task to remain over the top of charts. Not alone good looks would help an actress to do well, but she must excellent acting ability to spell… Hope! Sooner things will be favorable for me as well…’

When asked about her favorite actor with whom she yearns to pair with, the actress said, “I am a great fan of Ajith Kumar ever since I saw him over in ‘Aasai’. If anyone else is there to recommend me, kindly do it and I will gift them with ice creams….” (KT)

No comments:

Post a Comment