Friday 29 January 2010

‘I admire Selvaraghavan’ - Andrea

‘I admire Selvaraghavan’ - Andrea

January 29, 2010



How come the actress accepted to act in ‘Aayirathil Oruvan’, when she had nothing much to do in second half? Ask Andrea and she says, “Of course, I shot the same question on Selva and he said, it’s all about putting so many things together. And, I was convinced at last”.

The actress wasn’t present there at the film’s press meet held this Tuesday in Chennai. When asked about the reason, she said, “It’s nothing to do with the rumors stating that I am a broken heart…. At the time, I was busy dubbing for ‘Aadukalam’ for the film’s heroine since she has lots of English used with her dialogues…”

She admitted that, her favorite directors are Manirathnam, Quentin Tarantino and Vishal Bharadwaj and would love working with in future. (KT)

No comments:

Post a Comment