Thursday 28 January 2010

I like men with clean feet: Poonam Bajwa

I like men with clean feet: Poonam Bajwa

January 28, 2010



For a guy to make that perfect first impression on a gal, he has to have that certain X-factor that makes her swoon! So if you are trying to impress Poonam Bajwa, you either get yourself a pedicure or a fine pair of shoes! Why? Because Poonam gives a lot of importance to feet hygiene.

“The first thing I look at in a guy, are his feet! Clean feet and toenails are a big turn on! Badly-maintained feet say that the guy is too shabby for my liking! It puts a big question on personal hygiene,” she explains, and adds, “I also look at the nape of the neck! I like neat, short hair styles on men!” Well, she’s got all her preferences set!

Watch out for Poonam Bajwa in Kacheri Aarambam opposite Jeeva and in Thambikottai opposite Narain. (TW)

No comments:

Post a Comment