Tuesday 15 June 2010

‘I want to get rid off my sexy brand image’: Namitha

‘I want to get rid off my sexy brand image’: Namitha

June 15, 2010



If anything is said about the actress Namitha, the first word comes out from every one is that she is hot and sexy actress in the industry. But now, Namitha is looking for a change in her image by acting in different roles in her upcoming films.

She said “I want to change my image. I want to act in roles which are more meaningful. And I am sure I will able to get rid of the image of being branded as a sexy actress with films like ‘Ilaignan’ in which I am doing a different character.”

On saying about her wearing skimpy costumes, the actress said, “When my co-stars bag challenging roles, it disturbs me to some extent. But most directors insist I wear a bikini and shorts.”

On insisting that she would like to appear in traditional outfits, Namitha said “I would like to act in roles like Sridevi in the film ‘Sadma’. Trust me I can act well and I am not for glamour alone.” [WaY]

No comments:

Post a Comment