Wednesday 9 June 2010

Roja to quit politics and back to movies!

Roja to quit politics and back to movies!

June 9, 2010



Heroine Roja who had established her own brand image in the industry by acting with all the top actors like Rajinikanth, Kamal Haasan, Vijayakanth and many others, had quit the films and went to politics. And now, the latest news is that she is fed up with politics and ready to quit them and back to movies soon. Already she has acted in a recent Telugu film ‘Golimaar’ and also acting as Vijay’s mother in a Tamil film titled ‘Kaavalkaran’.

The actress says “I faced a lot of problems in politics, and as I was always wandering between the Collectors Office and Police Station for the welfare of people I couldn’t look after my health properly. Though I do this much things to people, people prefer only those who do not do anything for them. Politics is male dominated and it is difficult for women to withstand. I have started to hate politics”.

She further adds “People interested in public welfare enter politics, but nothing can be done without political power. So I have decided to return back to cinema. I will continue to act in films in any roles that come my way. I am very happy to act as Vijay’s mother. Many new face actress are entering the cinema field, it’s a encouraging sign. The taste of people has changed over years”. [WaY]

No comments:

Post a Comment