Monday 12 July 2010

I’m lucky to be part of Shankar’s film’; says Chaya Singh

I’m lucky to be part of Shankar’s film’; says Chaya Singh

July 12, 2010



The good looking actress Chaya Singh who plays a lead role in Shankar’s latest production venture ‘Ananthapurathu Veedu’, a horror film which is hitting the screens today says “When I believe in God, I should also believe in ghosts because there has always been good and bad in the world.

The actress says “At the same time, I am not so scary about the evil elements because I am a strong believer of the Almighty. I firmly believe that He will save me from all troubles and turmoil, if any.”

On speaking about her film, Chaya says “The movie will keep the audience on the edge of their seats. But there are no gory scenes. It will entirely work on the psychology of the viewers.

I am lucky to be part of a film directed by Naga and produced by Shankar. Naga is a name to reckon with super hit thrillers in the small screen while Shankar is one of the top directors of Tamil cinema.” she adds further [WaY]

No comments:

Post a Comment