Wednesday 28 July 2010

Swami Nithyananda describes Ranjitha as sincere devotee

Swami Nithyananda describes Ranjitha as sincere devotee

July 28, 2010



Paramahamsa Swami Nithyananda has finally opened up and said Tamil actress Ranjitha is a sincere and humble devotee. In a video clip posted on YouTube, he claims that the people, who created the alleged sex video have ruined her life.

On the YouTube video, Swami Nithyananda says, “When the scandal broke out, I did not feel hurt for myself, but I felt gravely hurt for all the pain and suffering caused to my devotees, especially Ranjitha. People, who wanted to attack me or take revenge upon me, should have persecuted me directly. I'm available in public functions and they could have done thousand things to me. But they shouldn’t have ruined the life of my devotee,

Talking about Ranjitha, the Swamiji praises her for all the voluntary service to his Ashrama. He says, "Ranjitha is a sincere and humble devotee of mine. I'm gravely hurt for all the the pain and suffering caused to her and her family. I sent my sincere praise and blessings to her and to her family. She is a wonderful devotee, who has done so much of voluntary work to the organisation." (OI)


Nithyananda described Ranjitha as sincere devotee (Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment