Friday 2 July 2010

TAMIL ACTRESS MONICA

Monika while speaking to the media said that she is going to do glamour roles in future.

In the interview she said that she will look so glamorous that she will be the screen saver.

She is doing the female lead role in Gowravargal.

Why glamour now?
If you show glamour forcibly then it would not look glamorous. It would be vulgar.

I have so far acted in homely roles.

I am acting in glamour role for the sake of a challenge.

In future I will be acting in such roles in my forthcoming films.


Romance?
It is interesting to hear. 

But it should not come at the time when it should not come.

Now I am concentrating in films now.

The role you wish to do?


In the whole film I want to do a vamp role.


There are no rumors about you?


That means I am a good girl. Isn’t it.


These days’ young lovers shoot their intimacy in their mobile phones. What do you think about it?


These days real life is more dangerous than cinema life.

When you are angry one should avoid speaking on mobile phones.

At the same time when you are happy we should avoid taking pictures of their intimacy.

This will go the extant of ending the life. Love is so divine and taking picture of this is too much.


Tell us about Gowravargal? 


I am donning the role of a medical college student in Salem.

The story has the backdrop of Salem. 

The Salem Modern Theatres building is an important place in this film.

I agreed to do the role when director Sanjay Ram narrated me the sensational action story. 

I am donning the role of homely as well as glamour role in this film.


No comments:

Post a Comment